In association with title sponsors TEGIWA.com, 750 Motor Club is delighted to announce the new Type R Trophy Foundation Programme for the 2021 season and beyond. Foundation Programme Drivers will pay just one set fee, covering the cost of a fully built car and everything required to get on the grid, with options for both novices and current licence holders.
The all-inclusive cost covers the following, and will enable the easiest possible transition from motorsport or trackday enthusiast into novice racer, with transparent costs and dedicated, trusted support from 750 Motor Club – the UK’s Home Of Affordable Motorsport. The Programme is also open to current competitors, with a set fee for a car build and all regular season costs.
- Fully built Honda Civic, prepared with all control parts and ready to race
- Second set of tyres
- Pre-Season Trackday
- 12 Months 750 Motor Club Membership
- Registration Fee for the 2021 TEGIWA Type R Trophy
- 6 x Double-header race meetings
- 6 X Race meeting transponder hire
- Discounted mechanical support and spares from Motion Motorsport
- All of the above, PLUS
- Go Racing Starter Pack
- Race Licence
- ARDS Test
- Medical (if required)
- Full kit package (helmet, Hans device, race suit, gloves, boots, balaclava)
- Session with instructor during pre-season trackday
- Dedicated point of contact throughout
- Single spec grids, close racing action
- Affordable donor cars, parts & entry costs
- Selected livestream & paddock media coverage
- Parts giveaways from TEGIWA at each meeting, including tyres, brakes & fluids
- Monitored by 750MC’s own mobile rolling road
Orders will open from November 2020 with full information and provisional calendar, and places are limited.
*Price based on predicted six event, 14-race season in 2021, subject to change.
Places will be limited; keen drivers requiring more information or to register early interest should email [email protected]
© Copyright Type R Trophy